Preeclampsia pregnant women – a form of preeclampsia (toxemia of late pregnancy). The main symptoms of this condition are the following manifestations:
- The rapid increase in blood pressure indicators;
- Edema syndrome, which is accompanied by a set of weights;
- Profuse proteinuria (protein in the urine);
Preeclampsia develops in the second half of pregnancy between the second and third trimesters, although cases of the earlier manifestations of preeclampsia symptoms were recorded. The danger of this condition is that the fetus gets fewer nutrients and oxygen. For most women have renal dysfunction risks, liver and brain state.
Variety of pre-eclampsia
Three forms of pre-eclampsia can be identified:
- Mild preeclampsia: mild symptoms.
- Moderate: there are all the symptoms; blood pressure reaches 170/110.
- Pre-eclampsia in a pronounced severe: the pressure rises in excess of 170/110 mm. Hg. v., has a high risk of complications, including the development of eclampsia.
The most dangerous scenario is the emergence of eclampsia – a serious condition in which blood pressure reaches its highest level, threatening the life of the mother and child. If eclampsia is characterized by the appearance of convulsions, then the patient may fall into the so-called eclamptic coma.
Symptoms of preeclampsia
If pre-eclampsia is a slight degree of flow, the pregnant woman may not be aware of this condition. With an average and severe symptoms such as
- Headaches that do not stop for a long time or have a strong degree of severity of pain.
- A sense of double vision;
- Reduction of visual functions and increased perception to light, temporary loss of vision may occur in rare instances;
- Abdominal pain, especially in the upper part of the abdomen;
- A sharp set of weight more than 4 kg per week;
- Edema syndrome localized character (face, around the eyes or swelling of the limbs);
- Nausea and vomiting.
Elimination of swelling and reduction in blood pressure – drug Lasix (Furosemide).
For the relief of symptoms with moderate and severe preeclampsia, your doctor may prescribe a loop diuretic, for example, of Lasix medication. It helps to reduce the liquid level in the body, and valid for a limited time has a high efficiency in lowering blood pressure. The drug Lasix (Furosemide) can be ordered online without a prescription and cheap, but the treatment should be done under medical supervision.